Minnesota Alcohol and Drug Rehab Is the Best Choice for Lasting Recovery
You have arrived at the best rehab for addiction and alcoholism. Our website contains the answers that you need for just about any type of addiction. Browse the links and the helpful information and then call us right away at the Minnesota drug and alcohol rehab. Time is of the essence and we are here right now to help you. Minnesota has a population that struggles with alcoholism and substance abuse. Call us now and get the answers you need to have a better life that is free from addiction.
Alcohol Rehab Treatment
Your drinking problem is now a full-blown addiction and you have no idea how you'll be able to kick the habit. You drink all day and most of the night. It's called alcoholism and it is a serious disease. You are now at the point where something has to be done. Call us at the Minnesota alcohol rehab and get detoxed and set free from alcohol and its control. You don't have to live a life under the shackles of alcohol.
Drug Rehab Treatment
Drug Addiction Treatment Center Guide to Recovery:
Below you will find a list of drug addiction treatments and services that reputable drug rehabs should provide. Please keep in mind that even if a drug and alcohol rehab program provides these services, it does not mean they are the perfect one for you. A center providing drug addiction treatments should:
- Have its JCAHO accreditation
- Provide multiple levels of addiction treatment services
- Have a medical detox program on the facility's campus
- Employ ASAM certified physicians
- Employ a licensed and credentialed staff
- Employ a staff skilled in dual diagnosis treatment
- Have a comprehensive family recovery program
- Have a relapse prevention program
- Have an aftercare program that includes names, address's and phone numbers of any referral sources
- Have an alumni coordinator to use for support so that it can help to prevent relapse
For additional information on drug addiction treatments, alcohol rehabilitation or dual diagnosis treatment centers, please call us at call (651) 395-7995. We help people everyday!
Substance Abuse Treatment
Tips on Choosing a Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
When you know what to expect from a quality substance abuse treatment center it can make the process of choosing one much simpler. The following lists just some of the criteria you should look for before deciding on which facility to attend:
- Accreditation by the Joint Commission
- Licensure by the state in which the facility resides
- Board certified physicians with credentialing by the American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Licensed clinicians
- Medically-monitored detox
- Specialized treatment components if desired – GLBTQ, women only, Christian, etc.
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Family therapy component
- Relapse prevention
- Aftercare services
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility